Monday 15 February 2016

‘Valentine For Life’



‘Valentine For Life’

Not just for a day,
I am interested till my breathe last,
Not just for your blink this day,
I am interested till the last year I be,
Not just for a walk down the street this day,
I am interested in holding your palms and walking till dawn(life).
Even when life's thorns pierce through me,
your face will always spread a smile.
Your life would never know the hardships of days and dark,
As will for sure I won’t let them through,
In life of yours
Rose above all,
coloured red by my love,
Curved with petals of your charm,
Scented with the aroma of your beauty
Rooted with my care and affection
Is all what you would see!
Nothings like the days so then, I know,
But our hearts beat the same way it did then,
Our eyes speak the way it did then,
Your smile makes my time so still as then
Even now my World  stops for me as you pass by!
So has it changed much for us?
So my dear,
Not just for a day, but for life's every path I ask,
Not just for this moment,
But years to come I ask,
not just for celebration of love this day,
But celebration of life in love in years to come I ask!
You already won my heart,
will you kindly let me win and own yours?
Will you be the one by my side to pull my chair in life late, as I near to close my doors of life?
Will you be my better to walk along as a pillar of my life down till dark?
Quite much to think,
Will you be my girl?

Words go wrong and short I know,
So would you just smile and blink at that?
Will you be my valentine?
      ............................ Nayan  ............................


No comments:

Post a Comment