Monday 13 May 2013

my first POST


"IDEA'S COME FROM EVERYTHING"

                                                        ..... ALFRED HITCHCOCK.
   

I believe in this quote blindly, since it has been  floating smoothly in my life with consistency till date. Let it be for a school's competitions or a friend's teasing or inspiring words for something they think you are capable of. they yield us gains in in one way or the other, if the result is positive that's a sweet story of success, but if negative you learn a lesson for life.
when my sister @revathy iyer.. inspired me to present myself before netizens, i digested those words with a hearty laugh, just the way i used to consider   the words of my besties.
when clicked for an idea of creating a blog i had a clear view of what my posts would include.
 Iam a lover of contemporaries, so i have my own attempts (make no mistake while i say  'attempts') with few words and thoughts which i get jumbled with. So to start with i have some of such articles, to be followed by techno field since Iam well glued with interest in that field.  I have my  interest hanging with photography but with lack of resources, but still have managed to view nature with a different lens n capture its beauty.
I hope all those who surf through my blog would enjoy a smile on their face. all your heart felt reviews are welcome.
a word of thanks to my sister for sowing this idea in me, to my parents DAD in specific, for the teasing critic he has been. to my relatives  especially @mrs jyothi mohite, and mrs vijayalakshmi, whose always been on my supporting side. to my mam vijaya teacher..to my sir K.V.NAIR  whose contribution to my every small works is simply beyond words..
finally to all my friends ..some to specify
@rajkumar  who gave me the technical advice and keeps sharing the knowledge with a cheer.
@karthik  who has been a weird but very useful critic in all times.
@shruti  who has been the most motivating person for me, inspiring me even for simplest things, which helped me get better on the said tracks.
@jyothi N who also read n gave useful reviews on my works let it be my writings  or photos..
@swati@mustafa: face to face man... be it negetive or positive....
  @janice : d only negetive n wild critic in my grup!! thats too helpful to say..

+Jaylakshmi Muthuswamy  who has been along with shruti a gr8 supporter.
 @ekata @bhavini @akash: our tech advisor..:@padmaja: another of my bestie who had her valuable contribution for me!!  , @sneha , @pavitra... n some more to say..sory if  i misd any 1..
all of them have been helpful n m thankful to them from the bottom of my heart.
LOVE YOU ALL <3 

2 comments:

  1. Luv u nayan.
    Its a great piece of work.
    Hope u will have a great readership.
    So learn more n share more.
    Enjoy n all d best.
    U rock!

    ReplyDelete