Thursday 16 May 2013

bestie .. forever my bestie..



“NOT JUST ANOTHER FRIEND

Not just a friend, you are to me,
but much more to add……
I was stubborn,
I was rude,
     You made me polite,
     You made me kind.
Not my FOE, still we FIGHT;
Not my SISTER, still you CARE;
Not my GIRLFRIEND, still you LOVE.

Every time we fight, we get closer;
Every time you care, my mind feels better;
Every time you love, my heart blooms happily.

Unique as a couple,
Unique of a kind;
     Surrounded by people,
     (Who Are?) Jealous in mind.
Meaning of our friendship,
Reason for our fights,
Depths of our love,
Bit complicated to find...

Just a fact, best known to me,
You are my friend,
You are my love,
you are my everything….
      thank you my dear for,
Being with me in the past,
Standing with me in the present,
     smiling joyously, hoping
the future remains still……

                                                             

For one of my ‘bestie’ with love …<3…
                   …..NAYAN…..

No comments:

Post a Comment