Tuesday 8 March 2016

‘I RESPECT YOU, I LOVE YOU’

‘I RESPECT YOU, I LOVE YOU’



You brought me into this world,
In a world of mess you 
Kept me safe in your arms,
You became the light of love,
In this world of hatred!
Your nurture has been my aid,
To all my illness,
In the years of innocence,
You shaped my character with love,
Every time I fell for the wrong,
You inked in me the path of righteousness.
YES, I RESPECT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
(MOTHER)

You stood for me,
As strong as a pillar
As a support in my every flaws,
You know my world much better than anyone else,
You know my secrets, my wishes and dreams,
And you inspire me to achieve those!
YES, I RESPECT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
(SISTER)

You pray for me the deepest,
You serve me the food so delicious,
Your blessings make me feel so safe and hopeful,
And every time I leave, 
It’s your tears that holds me back!
YES, I RESPECT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
(GRAND MOM)

You know the bad and good about me,
You know the reason behind my silence,
You help me every time I bump into trouble
You laugh even at the worst of my jokes,
You push me ahead in my life to cross my every hurdle 
And you smile the most every time I get through them!
YES, I RESPECT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
(FRIEND)

You are the reason 
that keeps me alive
in my daily rush
When things literally go out
And I know I am done
It’s your smile that pulls me back
To fight out the odds!
You walk along besides through all those odds
As if it were yours
You share my pain and my success as if it’s yours
That's the reason may be 
They call you better half!
YES, I RESPECT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
(SOUL MATE)

Your birth is the day of greatest happiness,
Your every little success,
Makes me feel proud and joyful,
I can go miles and miles far
to fetch you a smile.
You are my gem of life
Most precious most lovely
That's why my girl,
You deserve the best!
YES I RESPECT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
(DAUGHTER)

On this day when the world salutes you, I just wanted to let you know,
Yes you mean a lot to me!
YES, I RESPECT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
Happy women's day! 
Keep smiling!

 



                                                                                                                                     …….Nayan

No comments:

Post a Comment