Tuesday 14 May 2013

oh yes!! i found love....



Oh yes!!! I foundlove…..

Yes, I did found love;
I gone ain’t far searching it,
A walk across the lane, just
Did, I visualize bits of love,
Not at once but, scattered it was,
Here, while some there….

Oh yes! I found love,
In tiny birds swirling joyously around another,
{After dried summer}
In trees merrily waving in rains,
In the smile of a friend meeting another,
{After the dawn}
In the awaiting eyes of a wife for her beloved…….

Oh yes! I found love,
In  color of red, as the girl held the rose firmly,
In the tight hug  of a father for his successful  son,
In every piece of thing that a sister shares with her                    brother…..

And, oh yes!!!  I did  found love!!
In every breathe of a “Mother”
While holding her little gem of life……
                         

                                                                                                                   NAYAN…….

No comments:

Post a Comment