Saturday 15 June 2013

THE TRUE ONE

“THE TRUE ONE”

They melted words of sweetness,
Appraisals did pour in,
Cheering m e within them,
I being amongst…

I know but,
Had not been me, amidst them
Words of bitterness spits out,
Expressions begin to speak for itself,
Appraisals  turn on flaunting harshness
‘I the rude ,
I the fake,
I the mean…
the more  near,
friends they are
the more afar, lonely iam…..

he too was amongst them,
but different I guess though,
he be the only, who
found negetives in my every talk,
attitude in my every word,
foolishness in my every work.
but still, knocking my door of help,
with  trust ,
absence of whom effected my every do.

The fallacy in me,
of an enemy in him ,
rolled on the dice for a better human in me.

I got a ‘TRUE ONE’,
a friend, a mate.
you too have one ,
among your circles,
among the memories,
a source, a belief, a trust of a ‘TRUE ONE’


                                      nayan ramesh……



No comments:

Post a Comment