Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Journey

Inspired by few words of a sister,
Inspired by words of my best friend,
Forced by my bestie to get a space for words in my life,
Motivated by criticisms from some,
Feeling a positiveness from the praises across,

I,
Began an journey of attempts
Experiments may be,
Of words in English, their meaning, importance...
Of nature's each creation
Be it the an ant or the sky in large..
Trying with my grade less wit to Understand how nature is, how it behaves.
A journey through my relationships of friendship,
Feelings I had for a group of my best,
Or attempts at learning the negatives between me And my best friend.
OR,
May be a journey of my experiments,
Of capturing the different faces of nature,.
Be it the beauty of a worm in the brown,
Or the bird flying high in the blue.
Or may be of capturing the sweetest moments of friendship...
The moments of happiness which I share being with my Bestie!!
The journey with many turns, twists breaks..
A journey of some proud ups followed by disappointing downs!

The journey still with the waves of time...
Waiting for the right wave which would help it to touch the shore....

With love for my bestie...

No comments:

Post a Comment