Saturday 28 June 2014

Thankyou for being my bestie!

At a glimpse of your face, I smiled 
With few words to know we talked,
You were too sweet to begin as mates,
Much friendly to  be as friends,
The sweetness and friendliness in your nature, made you and me to be us together..
May be its the old saying that's true,
Opposites attract and hang well together.
As my nature seems contradict of yours.
Playing games I saw a child in you,
Still searching for fun, to enjoy, to be free,��
Through bad times in your family I saw a matured responsible girl in you.
Through bad times in our college life I realised a strong bond of friendship in you.
Through sharing every bit of things,
Holding no secrets between us, speaking the best and worst of each other on face...
I realised having a best friend in you..
You were are and hope you will remain my bubbly girl next door,
My 3am friend , my friend to rely on.... my moments of joy...
Be the open hearted but secured lovely girl you are...
As a request be my bestie, my reason for joy... my smiles in in sorrow u were ....
Just be the same or even better....������

No comments:

Post a Comment