Saturday 27 July 2013

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE


 TIME TO SAY GOODBYE....


Bye, good bye...
But to whom, 
To village that inspires me.. 
To nature's beauty, some of which I got a sight on.. 
 To the cool eve breeze whispering to leaves of trees!! 
To the pond that quenches my thirst
 To the temple that spreads its divinity through beliefs
To the dews that beautifies mornings,
To the blooming flowers spreading the smell of joy.
To the farms where I watered crops.
To my old native home which without any luxury provides all comfort!
To my aunts who take care of my every small needs.
To my brother who can't hear,
But still understands me well.
To my sister who adds to my knowledge with every talk.
 Or should I say goodbye to my grandmother
Who gets too worried.                  
When m a bit late,
When I haven't had my lunch,
 Who gets into tears when I leave!!
So, whom should it be ...
A good bye.. Guess to myself,
Who will miss all this.
In days to come……
             

                    
                                                              ….NAYAN

No comments:

Post a Comment