Friday 28 February 2014

A walk within the 'Us'...

Looking & searching in the sky so dim,
Trying to connect my fortune stars till brim,
Sparkling on the day we met, though a bit.
Brightening  my life since, with joy it lit.
It seemed then, days ahead so many
Now in grief there aren't left any
Felt after every snap had memories a lot
Now feeling they are just few than thought.
Which of those are close to me,
Among those where i am close to thee....
As by going past I think
If it was our first talk
Or the initial teasing names..
If it was days of teaching you accounts..
Or it be our first argument.
If for your loud screams
Or if its the silence after those(Atty me n deepak)
If its your tears before orals
Or our cheats that followed
If it be your joy of getting into new college
Or was it the ear bursting screaming u did on mg call..
May be your joy of first sem results,
Or may be the punishments we shared.. (mehzabeen)
If its our messages of love & Romance we texted
Or bdays we celebrated...
If its the countless pics we clicked
Or the  bunks  we did...
May be the times when I scolded and shouted at you
Or the deepest feelings of love that followed
If its your controversial boyfriend's issues
or our complicated relationship.
But each of them still fresh in my heart
Memories more to say in part.
All moments with you are just priceless gifts..
Hope this bond stays strong & forever...
Thank you for being my helping hand,
Moving together in worldly strife
& being the most beautiful part of my life....
Birthday wishes for my best friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment