Sunday 9 February 2014

Proposing my way

'PROPOSING MY WAY'

A special day it seems,
Plenty of roses n rings
A sweet smile of love it brings,
Don't know much of love,
May be its what I am feeling now
You came into my life as a sweet friend 
We got into a lovely bond of no ends
Our relation has never been deserted
But in a sweet manner it has surely  blossomed..
You reside in a soft corner of my heart,
Its the reason why you have always been my sweetheart..
Now I feel every moment, I need you aside 
How far we stay close together,
Guess its time that decides
Yoy may change as the days go past,
But myself n my feelings fr you vl remain still till I last.
Its just my greed to have you along
Just my wish to hold you in my arms day long
To have you as my girl lifelong..
May b I am just one among all for you ..
But you r d only one among all for me..
So,
Unlike others m not on my knees with any ring  or rose
But expressing my love by few words, this is my way to propose my love!
And say to you,
"I love you"
In the name of my Bestie!!
                                                                                NAYAN ......

No comments:

Post a Comment