Saturday 12 April 2014

You changed it all

Touched to my heart words were scripted...
The meaning of those words were just you...
Without seeing through my eyes,
Without my heart knowing ...
There's a  sketch carved in my heart of yours...

You are that close to my life...

Every word I wrote had you in it..
Every word had a meaning I felt
A meaning of love...
But you made it meaningless..

Every pic of us spoke a lot....
Of our friendship,
Of our long relation
Of a love you had for me...
But you made those pics be numb.

Every smile and joy we shared
Had pages of sweet memories
Memories of love & trust.
But you teared those pages...

You still forget something..
There's my love you can't ignore.
My affection you can't forget...
My memories you can't bury...
They all will stay with me...
Enclosed with a ribbon of friendship.. in deep bottom of my heart....
Hope for a better time ahead, a change in behaviour ahead.

Nayan

No comments:

Post a Comment