Saturday 28 December 2013

'A glimpse of my love'

Why has there, Never been any rose,
That can show my love for you,
Never been any eyes <lenses>
That can show your place in my heart,
Never been any words
That can flawlessly express
My feelings for you.
Why has there,
Never been any ocean so vast,
To measure my love for you
Never been any albums,
To show glimpses of our relationship.
Never been any glasses  <specs>
To make your eyes more attractive....
Why has there,
Never been any stuff,
To make you look more beautiful
Never been any such ring
To bring more shine to your elegant fingers
Never been any CAM
To capture the essence of your beautiful smile.....
May be m d one confused....
As I feel,
The roses cannot carry the essence  (of my love)
The eyes have a vision too narrow (to see my heart)❤
The words are too limited to describe (my feelings for you)
As I feel,
The vast ocean is too small to measure (my love)
The albums cannot showcase the depth ( of my love)
Your eyes for me are most attractive
As I feel,
Through my eyes Your face is most beautiful 
Bright shine of the rings aren't bright enough (to make it my symbol of love)
CAM's never capture the Inner beauty.
I can gift you a rose,
But it won't b as beautiful as you.
I can gift you a chocolate,
But it won't be as sweet as you
Just once,
I wish You could see yourself through my eyes to realise how beautiful you are for me,
Just once,
I wish I could gift you my heart, ❤
To make you realise what you are for me....
..

No comments:

Post a Comment