Monday 30 December 2013

My promise

I won't promise you a large palace to reside,
But I can promise 
our love can make a house even
more beautiful than palace.
I won't promise you
a necklace every other year
But I can promise a share
of every moment with you
I won't promise to take you 
outing every week 
But I promise to spend
lovely time with you everyday.
I won't promise that
there won't be tears from your eyes...
But I can promise
it would be of joy and happiness..
I won't promise I would
Be with ur every bit of joy,
But I promise to hold you
Tight in my arms in ur  bad times..
I won't promise you
will never fall in life,
But I can promise to
help u rise back strongly!!
I won't promise to
change myself for you,.
But I promise to be
the best myself for you
And my dear,
I can promise to
stay with you until death,
To be the guy
who loves u the most,
To b a guy who trusts u!
To be d guy u love!!!
.                  ....... nayan

No comments:

Post a Comment