Tuesday 31 December 2013

<Bhukkads> New year

Time arrives for new rays to shine,
A new year where I hope all will be fine,
As in the past year,
I had many memories to keep,
& also few moments to weep.
I made a lot of friends anew,
While I got far from few..
I had moments of  happiness,.
While some of deep sadness..
Learning things those were new to me,
Helping myself to doors <success> of which I had the key,
Understanding the mistakes that were made ,
Learning lessons from each as they fade
Getting closer to my best friends everyday,
Wishing our friendship is forever to stay.
Standing together in times so tough,
I STILL REMEMBER THE DAY WE PLAYED BLUFF <CARDS>
Just for fun we pulled the rope of war,
Getting injured though we came bit far,
Screaming on every fall of opponent's wicket,
We just enjoyed reaching the finals in cricket..
Days those were memories to treasure,
Value of which no one can measure..
Celebrating birthdays together,
Wasting cakes on faces which we never bother
Days which never passed without a word of tease,
We helped each other without a word of please..
I hope the year had its days of love and togetherness
along with chapters of cries and sadness...
Hope the year ahead has sweet memories to gift,
As after months our ways are to shift!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR  to all my nukad sukads
Love u all my best bhukkads!!!
.......,........................NAYAN

No comments:

Post a Comment